Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 am 
Master

If anyone has a mag 322 iptv box and has audio to video synch problems - be aware these boxes all have this issue and there is a fix for it - but the makers seem a little reluctant to issue it = i do have the fix and know how to install it - BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IT WORKS as i have used it two boxes so far for over a week and it has cured the problem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 pm 
Rock Star

toonarmy9752 wrote:
If anyone has a mag 322 iptv box and has audio to video synch problems - be aware these boxes all have this issue and there is a fix for it - but the makers seem a little reluctant to issue it = i do have the fix and know how to install it - BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IT WORKS as i have used it two boxes so far for over a week and it has cured the problem

Where can MAG322 owners get a hold of this fix?
Amos.
(obo my neighbour).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 am 
Master

for some reason my post to give file download links and instructions isnt allowed

so please feel free to contact me - am happy to help

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:44 am 

"toonarmy9752" for some reason my post to give file download links and instructions isnt allowed

Not sure why that would be unless there are non 'English' characters in the text...send the link to me by PM and I will check it

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 am 
Master

Infomir wont issue the test release v 2.20.06a3-pub as its still in test and thus unverified but I have used it for 8 days and have not seen any issues with it so far but I know it works as do several others who now have this mod.... without it the 322 is virtually unwatchable without repeated channel changes and restarts
due to a audio synch issue putting sound out of synch by as much as 10 seconds on many channels

here are the links to the two files you need - - they will only be available for 25 days

imageupdate file https://ufile.io/7lvt4

bootstrap file https://ufile.io/eh0da

download both to a fat32 formatted usb memory stick both files need to be in a folder called "mag322"

Place the usb stick into the rear usb port of the mag322 and install via the recovery menu system
to get to the system recovery menu - unplug the box from power - then whilst pressing the menu button (three lines) pointing the remote directly at the box within inches of the front of the mag322 box - and whilst keeping it pressed insert the power lead, keep it pressed until the box powers up and the menu appears
you should see the recovery menu - if you dont and the screen looks blank just press the bottom left button of the remote for screen aspect till you do

Select Upgrade tools - Upgrade Software - Using USB - Yes;
Wait until the update process is complete. The info about software update status is displayed in the bottom of screen.
When the software is loaded the STB will automatically reboot. voila job done

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body